Over four years, the IPP will invest $350 million to continue to grow and create jobs across a number of priority industry sectors such as advanced manufacturing, hydrogen, biofutures, biomedical, defence, aerospace, space, resource recovery and METS. Incentives can be non-financial and financial offered in assistance packages developed specifically to suit each project. The range of assistance may include:
- case management for individual high-value and complex projects to assist with facilitating approval processes, whole-of-government liaison and coordination of infrastructure requirements
- leveraging government assets such as infrastructure and land, and considering rental assistance
- leveraging government procurement where appropriate by entering into product supply and offtake arrangements
- supply chain coordination and assistance, such as business capability development, business and supplier matching
- leveraging external co-funding programs to maximise support available to projects
- advocacy such as policy and strategy development, major project development, government liaison, marketing and promotion, and research
- fiscal incentives such as payroll tax reimbursements and relief from other State fees and charges
- financial incentives such as cash reimbursement grants, and interest-free or concessional loans.
We can help your business transform through government-funded pathways such as the Queensland Government's Industry Partnership Program (IPP). To find out how Ronan Analytics can help, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.